Press-release: GOLOS Press-conference on March 3, 2008
Moscow, February 29, 2008
A press conference of the “GOLOS” Association will take place on March 3, 2008 at 13.00 at the information agency “Rosbalt” (Moscow, Skaterniy per., 4/2, bld.1).
“Election campaign of the Russian Presidential candidates: long term monitoring and E-Day observation”
“GOLOS” is an Association of non-commercial organizations “In defence of voters’ rights”. GOLOS will publicise its Statement on the results of the monitoring of the E-day at the Russian presidential election. A separate political analysis of the election campaign will be conducted together with the results of GOLOS’ project on the media monitoring during the election campaign. The participants of the press conference will answer journalists’ questions.
- Lilia Shibanova, Executive Director of “GOLOS” Association
- Аndrey Buzin, Expert, “GOLOS” Association, Chairman of the Interregional Union of Voters
- Alexander Kynev, Expert “GOLOS” Association
- Victor Vakhstein, Expert “GOLOS” Association
- Elena Panfilova, Director “Centre of anticorruption research and initiatives “Transparency International –R”.
Press-conference will take place at Moscow office of Rosbalt at the address:
Moscow, Skaterniy per., 4/2bld. 1
For accreditation please call:
(495) 290–13–75, (495) 290–16–38, (495) 290–07–16 (ext. 245);
“GOLOS” Contact information:
Marina Dashenkova, Press-secretary
Tatiana Bohdanova, Project Coordinator
tel. (495) 917–90–91, 917–84–99